- Oct 03 - 04 2018
WON Woman Operators Network
October 3, 2018 – October 4, 2018
“Successful Business Without STRESS”
- -NCAR – National Center for Atmospheric Research, understanding air quality & our impact as dry cleaners
- -Marketing & Sales Tour of Pearl Street District – how marketing revitalized Pearl Street
- -Business without STRESS – learn what you can do to bring less stress to you and your team
- -Mindfulness Training – bringing mindfulness to you & your staff
- -Creating a Culture the next generation wants to be a part of (staff & customers)
- -How to start the day with a clear mind & be more productive
- -Meeting Training – Conducting a meeting that creates desire & excitement
HIGHLIGHTS, ISSUES, SALES TRENDS, EFOBAGS
Present for Discussion:
- -Company highlights since last meeting
- -Current Issues
- -Sales Trends
- -Please report sales trends (% change) for: YTD, QTD & Last Month
- -A summary discussion of financial highlights – please update your financials through July 2018 to maximize your benefit from this discussion.
Discussion of EFOBAGS and Individual Plant Issues
- -Equipment, Financial, Operating, Bad News, Advertising, Good News and Sales
- -# – Gross revenue / # of Full-Time Employees = Revenue per FTE
FUTURE PLANNING SMART WOMEN’S NETWORK
- -Group will discuss future dates and locations. Please bring your calendars for planning purposes.
For further information or specific questions regarding the topics being presented, please feel free to reach out to Jamie Albano directly.