The Mid America Management Bureau Meeting
Your meeting will be hosted by Dave & Kyle Matthews of
Janet Davis Cleaners in Berkley, MI
The hotel recommends flying intoDetroit Metropolitan Airport(DTW).
From the airport, the hotel recommends Metro Detroit Cars which is $95 each way for 3 people. $115 for SUV with 7 people. Call 800-810-4704 or www.metrodetroitcars.com. Please give them 3-4 hours notice. Otherwise, Uber is an option with a range of $50-$60. Please email Kyle directly with your arrival times to coordinate a van pick up from Janet Davis Cleaners at email@example.com
The hotel is 35 miles (approx. 45 min) from DTW. Times vary from DTW depending on traffic.
Rush hour is 7:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and again from 3:30 pm – 6:30 p.m.
HE MID AMERICA MANAGEMENT BUREAU
Monday November 6th-8th, 2018
MA will visit for a tour of the Janet Davis Cleaners plant.
EFOBAGS# AND ISSUES
Discussion of EFOBAGS and Individual Plant Issues
- Equipment, Financial, Operating, Bad News, Advertising, Good News and Sales
- Revised Sales Assignment: Please report sales trends (% change) for:
- The most recent quarter, and
- For the last month.
- # – Gross revenue / # of Full-Time Employees = Revenue per FTE
FINANCIAL REVIEW AND ISSUES
- Please update your financial information through September 2018 for this meeting.
Best Ideas—What Worked and What Didn’t
- Bring 15 copies to share with fellow bureau members.
Show and Tell:
- Please bring samples of new products, marketing pieces, etc.
Tuesday November 6th – Thursday November 8th, 2018
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSIGNMENT
15-minute formal member presentation: Topic of choice! Please include PPT and handouts. Suggestions include revenue generation, production orientation, succession planning, new revenue opportunities
- On November 6th, the meeting will begin at 3:00 PM until 6:00 PM at the hotel meeting space, with dinner off site.
- On November 7th, the meeting will begin at the Hotel meeting space at 7:00 AM with a working breakfast.
- MA will visit Janet Davis Cleaners, and return to the hotel for lunch after the tour.
- Tour of the X will take place in the afternoon, followed by dinner.
- On November 8th, the meeting will begin at the Hotel meeting space at 7:00 AM with a working breakfast.
- The meeting will adjourn at NOON in order to accommodate travel. We do not recommend booking flights that depart before 4 PM.
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
- February 5-7 Charleston, SC
Rooms checking in November 6th, and checking out November8th Unless otherwise indicated
|Dave & Kyle Matthews||Janet Davis Cleaners||No Accommodations|
|Kermit Engh||Fashion Cleaners||King|
|Peter Kuchlik||American/NuClear Cleaners||King|
|Jeanne & Brian Meden||Calhoun Street Cleaners||King|
|John Kim||Clean Pressions/Glamorama||King|
|Greg Gunderson||Gunderson Cleaners||King|
|Dave Weidenaar||Paris Cleaners||King|
|Amin Bata||Pepper Square Cleaners||King|
|Lisa Sebastian||Ridge Cleaners||King|
|Tom Prionas||Fabric Care Center||King|
|Bob Fogelsanger||Balfurd Cleaners||King|
|Monika Manter||Balfurd Cleaners||King|